Where to Drink Coffee in Chicago - Serious Eats
Best Boutique Coffee Shops/National Hot 10 - bon appétit
Making great coffee isn’t rocket science.
But it’s not exactly child’s play either.
Thousands of variables affect the final flavors in your coffee cup: from how the farmers pick the fresh coffee cherries at origin, to how the roaster tweaks the temperature profile to accentuate the flavor potential of the green beans.
At The Coffee Studio, we’re not coffee importers or coffee roasters... we’re real baristas, skillfully hand-crafting fairly-sourced, locally-roasted, award-winning coffees.
We’re here to make sure that all of the potential in those freshly roasted beans makes it into your cup.
We think of it as practicing the coffee arts.
Welcome to our studio.
The Coffee Studio
The Coffee Studio is a modern, independent espresso bar focused on expertly crafting delicious drinks and snacks from fresh locally-roasted coffees and simple, flavorful ingredients. Now serving wine + craft beers.
Open 6.30am-9pm everyday.
We offer free Wi-Fi with purchase (WEBbeams).
5628 N. Clark St. in Andersonville, Chicago
Coffee and Tea Wares
We don't just make and serve delicious drinks, we also have what you need to make great coffee and tea at home:
- Fresh, Locally-roasted Intelligentsia Coffee Beans and Fine Loose-leaf Teas
- Chemex Glass Handled 10-cup Brewer and various Chemex Filters
- KONE Coffee Filter for Chemex (newest version)- reusable photo etched stainless steel filter
- Hario v60 Drippers and Bonmac filters
- Technivorm KBT-481 Brewers (SCAA approved)
- Bonavita Electric Brewers with Thermal Carafe (BV1800TH)
- Capresso Infinity Grindesr (Model 560)
- Baratza Grinders (plus PortaHolders)
- Teamaker, Vacuum Flask and Milk/Sugar Set by Eva Solo
- Tea Filter Bags and Mesh Tea Balls
- Circa Ceramics wares, including Chicago Flagware (coffee cups/tea cups/demitasses)
- Contigo Autoseal Stainless Travel Mugs
- KeepCup (8oz and 16oz), BPA-free Reusable Cups
- "I am not a paper cup..." Insulated Porcelain Mugs and "Eco-cup On Ice" Cold Cups
- Andersonville/TCS Diner Mugs
- And more...